Best IAS coaching in Delhi, Top IAS coaching in Delhi – SHRI RAM IAS Study Center – Weekend Batches are available to the working professional, or those who can’t attend classes daily base the comprehensive courses is as detail as the foundation course itself. The weekend classes held on Saturday and Sunday. Book Your Weekend Classes for IAS / UPSC Study.
Comprehensive coverage and discussion of currents with newspaper enrich from various newspapers, magazines, and gazette of Government of India has been facilitated. Monthly current affairs entitle to every IAS aspirants both in English and Hindi medium. It provides a monthly critical analysis of current and contemporary issues
Accommodation may be facilitated by the institute upon wp-embed-aspect-4-3 wp-has-aspect-ratiorequest. The cost of accommodation may vary from 8000/- to 10000/- per month. the best institute for IAS coaching Delhi in Hindi medium fees.
Best coaching institute for IAS in Delhi study material. UPSC Mock Interview has started. Register today for the best IAS Mock Interview.
The correspondence coaching is very scientifically and comprehensively designed by experts. It has a number of booklets. A detailed study programme will be issued immediately after enrolment. Correspondance coaching is available in GS and public administration only. Study Material will be dispatched by Registered post or Courier Services. Fee. (GS) PCM – 12,500/- Pub. Ad. – 5000/-
Why SHRI RAM IAS is one of India’s Best IAS Coaching in Delhi for UPSC Preparation 2022-23
SHRI RAM IAS Study Centre is a reliable and leading name for for UPSC Exam preparation for IAS Coaching in Delhi. We Offer Best IAS coaching in Delhi, UPSC Coaching, Civil service preparation and general studies and Weekend classes for IAS/IPS/UPSC Academy Call Us Now 9958635276. The praise that this institution has received from students of India knows no bounds. SHRI RAM IAS is a hallmark destination for Best IAS Coaching Institute in Delhi With Low Fees Structure. The Journey of becoming an IAS officer is filled with obstacles and this coaching has been known to train thousands of students since its inception.
As the years pass by, endless numbers of IAS coaching are emerging in the market with promises of success but this coaching has witnessed consistent growth over the years. Our continuous results bespeak of our dedication. This is amongst the many qualities that make us a suitable destination for IAS aspirants. Shri Ram has a success rate of 90% at the Mains level.
Our approach towards aspirants is very detail-oriented and we focus on Individuals rather than focusing on groups. The institute’s granular approach can be seen in our achievements at the Mains level. Our teachers are experts in their subject(s) and their dedication towards making a difference in their success journey. Value(s) inculcation and character building is our teacher’s priority along with academic teaching.
The difficult task for IAS Aspirants these days is to stay focused and our faculties understand it better than anyone. Our teachers primarily focus on the candidate’s thought process and work with them individually to enhance it. We work hard towards building those roots on which the IAS Aspirants can grow and become successful IPS/IAS Officers.
Living in Delhi is also a daunting task for migrant students and a major obstacle is bearing the skyrocketed rent. We at SHRI RAM IAS Study Centre provide accommodation at very subsidizing costs. By opting for the accommodation facility provided by us gives students an ultra edge. Aspirants are always in a good environment and accompanied by intellectuals all the time.
Why Shri Ram IAS Study Centre?
1. Small Batches With individual approach: It is one of the major factors that make us the Best IAS coaching in Delhi. Small batches are important for IAS preparation as aspirants need Personal guidance. It is important to keep track of every student’s performance to ensure they are on the right track. We keep no more than 40 students in one batch.
2. Experienced Faculties: Having an Experienced Faculty is essential for Best UPSC coaching. We ensure to recruit the best teachers in the industry. Our team comprises 10 experienced faculties for subjects such as polity, history, geography, economy, science and tech, ethics, CSAT, social issues, International relations, and internal security, etc. All these subjects are taught by a panel of experts for IAS examinations.
3. Test Series: Test series is pivotal in making a difference in the outcome of IAS results. We prepare a test series in alignment with changing civil services exam patterns. Along with test papers, we take special care of the test environment. This helps cope with our students under real exam situations.
Prelims: We provide 50 test series on NCERT pattern, 50 test series for upgrading pattern, and 20 full fledge test series for prelims.
Mains: Our test series prepared by a panel of industry experts of UPSC for Mains Exam. The quality of our test is applauded by the entire IAS fraternity.
You could get your hands on these expert-curated test papers just by enrolling in our IAS institute.
4. Study Material: It is important to have the best study material provided to students to get good results in the UPSC Exam. We provide relevant study material to students prepared by experts. The notes provided to students are constantly updated as per the changing pattern of UPSC Exams & Syllabus.
5. Current affairs: Current affairs are another key point essential for IAS Preparation. Regular discussions take place in our institute under the supervision of our faculties. This interactive session focuses on all the current affairs and encourages students to express themselves. We also provide a booklet of current affairs monthly which covers all the current events.
6. Mock Interview: Interview is the final round to determine the success of a candidate in the IAS Exam. SHRI RAM IAS coaching institute provides mock interview guidance and personal sitting with experts. It works on shaping the attributes that the IAS Panel looks for in students. This includes analytical ability, lateral thinking, logical thinking, and decision making.
7. Weekend Classes: SHRI RAM IAS offers weekend batches for the working professionals or those who can’t attend classes on a daily basis. The comprehensive course provided by our Institute is as detailed as the foundation course. The weekend classes are held on Saturday and Sunday.
8. Fully-Furnished Infrastructure: Infrastructure is an important aspect of an Institution. A healthy environment is necessary for best learning. SHRI RAM IAS provides fully-air-conditioned classrooms that are well-maintained and ventilated. It also has all the modern facilities which help our students in all possible ways.
9. Affordable Fees: The Cost of staying in Delhi is Expensive. Finding good Coaching which offers affordable fee is hard. SHRI RAM IAS wants to make the IAS dream come true for all sections of the society especially the lower-income group. We have designed an affordable and flexible fee structure so that students from all walks of life can choose what is best for them.So, if you are aiming to become an IAS/IPS Officer or Looking for the Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi? Register for fastest-growing civil services exam coaching institute in India. Mukherjee Nagar is a place in northern Delhi. It is located near GTB Nagar Metro Station Yellow line also known as Kingsway Camp.
10. Hostel Facility: Accommodation is provided to students of Shri Ram on request. The cost of accommodation is very minimal and it gives students a chance to be surrounded by like-minded students. This helps candidates to develop their thought processes and understand the perception of other IAS aspirants as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why choose Shri Ram Ias Study Centre?
Shri Ram Ias coaching comes under the 10 IAS coaching institutes in Delhi that offers quality education service for UPSC examination preparations. Shri Ram Ias’ study centre is one of the best and top-rated IAS coaching in Delhi. The important features of this institute that differs it from other institutes in Delhi.
1. The batch strength is very small, it is about 40 only. It is very interactive and interesting. We can short out the problems of every student very easily even by name.
2. We have about 10 faculties of various subjects such as polity, history, geography, economy, science and tech, ethics, CSAT, social issues, International relation, and internal security, etc. All these subjects have been teaching by a panel of experts of IAS examinations. All faculties are always ready to help IAS aspirants anytime and they are very co-operative and kind.
3. The atmosphere of the institute is completely familiar. The members of management are also very co-operative and kind-hearted.
4. Shri Ram Ias study centre provides 50 test series on NCERT pattern, 50 test series for upgrading pattern and 20 full fledge test series of the preliminary examination.
5. For the main examination, Shri Ram Ias provides 10-12 test series. All these questions are prepared by a panel of experts of UPSC. Experts of Shri Ram Ias study centre critically examine every student individually.
6. Our study material is very authentic focused on the relevancy of the UPSC examination that is available both in English and Hindi Medium. We always update study material in the requirement of UPSC examinations. The institute provides complete study material for prelims and main examination.
7. We provide a booklet of current affairs monthly.
8. Shri Ram Ias’ study centre provide mock interview guidance and personal sitting with experts.
Q2. Which UPSC Coaching is best for beginners in Delhi?
Ans 2. Shri Ram IAS is one of the Best UPSC Coaching in Delhi which has designed IAS courses that facilitate IAS beginners as well as advanced level students. Personal attention is given to IAS beginners to keep track of their performance and provide constructive feedback.
Q3. What study material is provided at Shri Ram Ias to students?
Ans 3. Shri Ram Ias provides class notes, tests, printed notes, objective type questions, test series and current affairs monthly booklets, etc.
Q4. What is the fee structure at Shri Ram Ias Study Centre?
Ans 4. Shri Ram IAS has various courses designed in a way that students can choose as per their requirements. The fee for various foundation courses is very minimal.
Q5. What is the hostel fee for Shri Ram Ias?
Ans 5. The cost of accommodation may vary from Rs.8,000 to Rs. 10,000 per month.
Q6. Does Shri Ram Ias provide Weekend classes?
Ans 6. Shri Ram Ias provides Weekend Batches for the working professionals and all other students. The weekend classes are held on Saturday and Sunday
Q7. How to get admission in Shri Ram Ias Study Centre?
Ans 7. The admission procedure is very simple for the Shri Ram Ias study center. All the details are available online and you could also opt for online registration and fee payment.
Q8. Does Shri Ram Ias provide Coaching for all three stages of the UPSC Exam?
Ans 8. Shri Ram Ias provides best Coaching for all three stages of the UPSC Exam- Prelims, Mains and Interview round.
Q9. Is coaching important to Crack the UPSC exam?
Ans 9. Coaching is not a must; however, Coaching centers can help you prepare in the right direction.
Q10. What website can I visit for the details of the UPSC Exam?
Ans 10. You can visit the website: https://www.upsc.gov.in
HOW TO JOIN SHRI RAM IAS
It is suggested that not to waste your golden time on thinking how to join Delhi’s most potential civil services institute to become an IAS please read about admission process:-
1. In order to make the admission process easy and smooth for the IAS aspirants go online registration/admission process.
2. Fulfill the online admission form and submit the required fee according to programme for registration or reservation of seat you have to pay 5,000 Rs which will be adjusted in the total amount of fee.
3. Students who are unable to secure admission online should visit the office to verify their status.
4. For admission, you are requested to apply in the prescribed admission form along with two recent passport size photographs, last education certificate, ID, and address proof such as voter ID, aadhaar, Driving license, passport, etc anyone.
5. If admission is taken under an installment plan, the balance fee must be cleared on or before the due date. Failing to without prior approval from management would invite penalties or may be barred from attending class.
6. Fee once paid shall not be refunded. Therefore you are requested to satisfy yourself with the requirements of the cause before joining.
UPSC MOCK INTERVIEW FOR IAS
Interview according to UPSC described being a test of candidates’ overall personality which includes analytical ability lateral thinking logical decision making etc. The objective of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidates for a career in public service by a board of competent and unbiased observers.
The test is intended to judge the mental caliber of the candidate. This is really an assessment of not only his/her intellectual qualities but also social trades, mental alertness, critical power of assimilation, clear and logical exposition balance judgment variety of depth of interest, ability of social cohesion, and leadership intellectual and moral integrity.
The interview is a two months-long process that usually begins after the declaration of mains main exams result. It is usually in that period between February and March.
It has been conducted UPSC office at Shah Jahan Road, New Delhi. The board usually consists of 5-6 members. The chairperson or chairman seats in the center while the other members sit around the chairperson or chairman.
The duration of the interview is typically 30 minutes. The range of the question includes the hobby, Civil Service, issues of state, IR, constitution, governance, public administration, optional subject, and current affairs, opinion on issues and wishes to join civil services, etc.
SHRI RAM IAS study centre conducts an interview guidance programme by a panel of experts, bureaucrats, psychiatrist, etc. After the declaration of the main’s result, the institute provides mock interviews and personal sitting with experts according to date of interview scheduled by the UPSC.
The interview is the final process it carries 275 marks. No minimum qualifying marks required in the personality test. Marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination/ written examination as well as interviews would determine their final rank.
SPECIAL WEEKEND BATCHES AT BEST COACHING IN DELHI FOR UPSC
Weekend batch UPSC Exam 2019-2020 – SHRI RAM IAS centre provides the best and flexible Weekend batches and classroom study materials to prepare for the civil service exams. In daily life, we all always have specific commitments from which we can’t run away. Some of us may be pursuing his graduation or post-graduation, maybe working, maybe a housewife, and it might be difficult to stay in Delhi for some people.
Therefore, we have special weekend IAS classes for such people who can’t attend regular classroom lectures for any reason. We organize special weekend IAS batches on Saturday and Sunday.
This program suits their needs the best way to prepare for their goal alongside their current job or study. For other days, we provide them with class notes, tests, printed notes, objective type questions and other material to study at home.
Aspirants will enjoy the quality-rich classroom study and IAS lectures like the regular classes. Nothing is different between them and we conduct full-day classes with short breaks in between.