1. A candidate is advised to deposit his/her fees only after being thoroughly satisfied with the required enquires.
2. A candidate is advised to consider all the factors which are likely to affect his/her stay in Delhi or otherwise, before paying the fees.
3. Selection of the optional subject should be done carefully at the time of admission. Any change (only out of the optional subject offered by the Institute) can be permitted within fifteen days from the time of admission only. However, no academic programme can be dropped after admission. For taking admission for another subject a candidate will have to make fresh payment.
4. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances. The same cannot be adjusted towards any other course of fees. No request will be entertained in this regard.
5. If for any reason, the candidate discontinues the course, he will have no claim on refund of fees.
6. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi only.
7. Prior Permission is to be taken before leave.
8. The Institute has the complete right to alter and shift the timing and faculty.
9. The photo of candidate is compulsory and can be used by the institute for publicity.